Resistance Management News
Source: Bayer CropScience Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. When fighting herbicide-resistant weeds, offensive... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Crop Protection news release Glyphosate-resistant weeds are a serious threat to crops in the... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois Waterhemp has done it again. University of Illinois researchers just published an... Read more.
Source: Purdue University Many of the genes that allow wheat to ward off Hessian flies are no longer... Read more.
WEST LAFAYETTE, INDIANA - Many of the genes that allow wheat to ward off Hessian flies are no longer... Read more.
Source: Bob Hartzler, Department of Agronomy, Iowa State University After more than a decade of discussions... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois It's been a long time coming; producers, industry representatives, and university researchers... Read more.
Source: Russell Hahn, Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, Cornell University Herbicide resistant weed populations are... Read more.
Source: Bill Curran, CMEG, Penn State Weed Specialist Pennsylvania State University needs your help. Attached is... Read more.
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- Touch spurs plant-microbe interaction
- Canola’s genome sequenced
- BioConsortia opens headquarters, R&D facilities in California
- Potash Ridge enters into operating partnership with Tetra Tech
- Agrium partners with Actagro for soil, plant health products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting