Resistance Management News
Source: Dan Rajzer, Michigan State University Extension The introduction of glyphosate-resistant crops such as soybeans,... Read more.
Source: Bayer CropScience Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. When fighting herbicide-resistant weeds, offensive... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Crop Protection news release Glyphosate-resistant weeds are a serious threat to crops in the... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois Waterhemp has done it again. University of Illinois researchers just published an... Read more.
Source: Purdue University Many of the genes that allow wheat to ward off Hessian flies are no longer... Read more.
WEST LAFAYETTE, INDIANA - Many of the genes that allow wheat to ward off Hessian flies are no longer... Read more.
Source: Bob Hartzler, Department of Agronomy, Iowa State University After more than a decade of discussions... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois It's been a long time coming; producers, industry representatives, and university researchers... Read more.
Source: Russell Hahn, Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, Cornell University Herbicide resistant weed populations are... Read more.
Source: Bill Curran, CMEG, Penn State Weed Specialist Pennsylvania State University needs your help. Attached is... Read more.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement