Resistance Management News
Source: Purdue University Many of the genes that allow wheat to ward off Hessian flies are no longer... Read more.
WEST LAFAYETTE, INDIANA - Many of the genes that allow wheat to ward off Hessian flies are no longer... Read more.
Source: Bob Hartzler, Department of Agronomy, Iowa State University After more than a decade of discussions... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois It's been a long time coming; producers, industry representatives, and university researchers... Read more.
Source: Russell Hahn, Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, Cornell University Herbicide resistant weed populations are... Read more.
Source: Bill Curran, CMEG, Penn State Weed Specialist Pennsylvania State University needs your help. Attached is... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants