Resistance Management News
Source: Bayer CropScience Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. When fighting herbicide-resistant weeds, offensive... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Crop Protection news release Glyphosate-resistant weeds are a serious threat to crops in the... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois Waterhemp has done it again. University of Illinois researchers just published an... Read more.
Source: Purdue University Many of the genes that allow wheat to ward off Hessian flies are no longer... Read more.
WEST LAFAYETTE, INDIANA - Many of the genes that allow wheat to ward off Hessian flies are no longer... Read more.
Source: Bob Hartzler, Department of Agronomy, Iowa State University After more than a decade of discussions... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois It's been a long time coming; producers, industry representatives, and university researchers... Read more.
Source: Russell Hahn, Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, Cornell University Herbicide resistant weed populations are... Read more.
Source: Bill Curran, CMEG, Penn State Weed Specialist Pennsylvania State University needs your help. Attached is... Read more.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning