Resistance Management News
Source: Bayer CropScience Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. When fighting herbicide-resistant weeds, offensive... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Crop Protection news release Glyphosate-resistant weeds are a serious threat to crops in the... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois Waterhemp has done it again. University of Illinois researchers just published an... Read more.
Source: Purdue University Many of the genes that allow wheat to ward off Hessian flies are no longer... Read more.
WEST LAFAYETTE, INDIANA - Many of the genes that allow wheat to ward off Hessian flies are no longer... Read more.
Source: Bob Hartzler, Department of Agronomy, Iowa State University After more than a decade of discussions... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois It's been a long time coming; producers, industry representatives, and university researchers... Read more.
Source: Russell Hahn, Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, Cornell University Herbicide resistant weed populations are... Read more.
Source: Bill Curran, CMEG, Penn State Weed Specialist Pennsylvania State University needs your help. Attached is... Read more.
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday