Resistance Management News
Southwest wheat growers are finding an increasing problem with herbicide resistant ryegrass. The herbicides that... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it will co-sponsor an upcoming scientific summit... Read more.
Wheat's genetic resistance to Hessian flies has been failing, but a group of Purdue University and... Read more.
The main winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat in Kansas are the mustard species and henbit. These... Read more.
Herbicide resistance is growing. At least 21 weed species have now developed resistance to glyphosate,... Read more.
Recently enhanced to improve user experience and offer new interactive tools, ResistanceFighter.com offers the latest... Read more.
Managing herbicide-resistant weeds is a growing problem in the Unites States that will eventually force... Read more.
Source: BASF Resistant weeds are on the rise, but industry experts say growers can take a few key steps... Read more.
Source: Dan Rajzer, Michigan State University Extension The introduction of glyphosate-resistant crops such as soybeans,... Read more.
Source: Bayer CropScience Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. When fighting herbicide-resistant weeds, offensive... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Crop Protection news release Glyphosate-resistant weeds are a serious threat to crops in the... Read more.
Source: University of Illinois Waterhemp has done it again. University of Illinois researchers just published an... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants