Resistance Management News
Syngenta hosted an hour-long Twitter chat Thursday with Stephen Powles, Ph.D., on the multiple issues... Read more.
Kansas State University scientists say there is evidence to show that some Palmer amaranth weeds in... Read more.
Setting the stage for a quality wheat crop and a profitable growing season hinges on the ability to... Read more.
Kochia, a weed that is rapidly becoming more abundant across southern Canadian prairies and the Great... Read more.
Southwest wheat growers are finding an increasing problem with herbicide resistant ryegrass. The herbicides that... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it will co-sponsor an upcoming scientific summit... Read more.
Wheat's genetic resistance to Hessian flies has been failing, but a group of Purdue University and... Read more.
The main winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat in Kansas are the mustard species and henbit. These... Read more.
Herbicide resistance is growing. At least 21 weed species have now developed resistance to glyphosate,... Read more.
Recently enhanced to improve user experience and offer new interactive tools, ResistanceFighter.com offers the latest... Read more.
Managing herbicide-resistant weeds is a growing problem in the Unites States that will eventually force... Read more.
Source: BASF Resistant weeds are on the rise, but industry experts say growers can take a few key steps... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning