Resistance Management News
Judging by the number of phone calls he receives, Dallas Peterson is very popular this time of year. The... Read more.
Canadian farmers will have new tools to fight weed resistance in their wheat and barley crops,... Read more.
Colleagues in New York have just documented an isolate of Fusarium graminearum from N.Y. wheat that... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
Outbreaks of a deadly fungal disease in wheat crops in Germany and Ethiopia in 2013 have had the scientific... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
The University of Tennessee has fielded a number of calls from folks who believe that they are seeing... Read more.
Texas A&M AgriLife Research wheat scientists are getting closer to pinpointing the genes controlling greenbug... Read more.
Using a crop popular in the Bronze Age but almost unknown today, University of Sydney scientists have... Read more.
The January 2013 Wheat Crop Update contained a short section about preventing the development of ALS-resistant... Read more.
Syngenta hosted an hour-long Twitter chat Thursday with Stephen Powles, Ph.D., on the multiple issues... Read more.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'