Resistance Management News
Common chickweed (Stellaria media) that is resistant to Group 2, or ALS-inhibiting herbicides, is... Read more.
Judging by the number of phone calls he receives, Dallas Peterson is very popular this time of year. The... Read more.
Canadian farmers will have new tools to fight weed resistance in their wheat and barley crops,... Read more.
Colleagues in New York have just documented an isolate of Fusarium graminearum from N.Y. wheat that... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
Outbreaks of a deadly fungal disease in wheat crops in Germany and Ethiopia in 2013 have had the scientific... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
The University of Tennessee has fielded a number of calls from folks who believe that they are seeing... Read more.
Texas A&M AgriLife Research wheat scientists are getting closer to pinpointing the genes controlling greenbug... Read more.
Using a crop popular in the Bronze Age but almost unknown today, University of Sydney scientists have... Read more.
The January 2013 Wheat Crop Update contained a short section about preventing the development of ALS-resistant... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement