Supremacy Herbicide Now Registered for Cereals
Source: Arysta LifeScience
New Supremacy Herbicide is the latest innovation offered to cereal growers by Arysta LifeScience.
Supremacy provides broad-spectrum control of over 70 broadleaf weeds including resistant kochia, wild buckwheat, Canada thistle, Russian thistle, lamb's-quarters, mustards, pigweeds plus many more when combined with the grower's choice of grass herbicide tank-mix partners. Supremacy also provides growers with crop rotation freedom for peace of mind and multiple mode of action to fight resistance.
"In addition to excellent broadleaf control, Supremacy makes for an outstanding tank-mix partner with Everest 2.0, as well as other grass herbicides," said Patrick Haikal, herbicide product manager with Arysta LifeScience. "It allows growers to further customize their weed control with a robust list of tank-mix partners."
"Supremacy is just one of many new offerings in Arysta LifeScience's expanding cereals portfolio, which promises to grow significantly over the next few years with a number of product introductions designed to give growers unmatched performance and exceptional value," concluded Haikal.
To learn more about Supremacy Herbicide please call 1-866-761-9397, or visit http://www.supremacyherbicide.com.
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops