Winter wheat planting is quickly approaching and considerations for preplant P and K applications should... Read more.
Fungicide seed treatments may help with wheat stand establishment in certain situations. For seed production... Read more.
Wheat is the most important UK crop with an annual value of about £1.2 billion. One of the most... Read more.
The adult Hessian fly is a tiny, dark-colored insect about 1/8 inch long that resembles a large gnat... Read more.
How can you compensate for yield loss from delayed winter wheat planting due to recent rain in the... Read more.
South Dakota wheat growers will soon have access to a new hard red winter wheat variety. After several... Read more.
Fusarium head scab continues to be one of wheat’s most costly diseases. Its most significant... Read more.
Recent rains in Kansas will cause some Hessian fly adults to begin emerging from the oversummering... Read more.
Research by the Department of Agriculture and Food in Australia has demonstrated that many varieties... Read more.
Which wheat fields are most likely to be infested with Hessian fly in the fall? It depends on residue... Read more.
More than 90 percent of wheat acres in South Dakota were covered by Revenue Protection during the... Read more.
Herbicide options for burndown of existing weeds prior to planting of no-till wheat include glyphosate,... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants