This year, many areas of Ohio experienced extremely low temperatures for several days. (-20° as... Read more.
What seeding rate will you plant this spring? According to early plant insurance coverage, spring... Read more.
Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. Following that logic, researchers at Kansas State University... Read more.
The winter wheat crop is dormant, but the U.S. wheat production regions have soldiered through harsh... Read more.
A driving force behind Maricelis Acevedo's research is to make a difference. The assistant professor in... Read more.
Wet, saturated soils and variable environmental conditions certainly complicate issues associated with nitrogen fertilization of... Read more.
Some wheat has begun to green up, so this is a good time to start planning for topdressing nitrogen... Read more.
Each year producers ask the question when is the best time to apply N to wheat? Also, is it ok to... Read more.
The warming weather last week encouraged many people to take a look at their wheat. We need about... Read more.
At K-State’s Agricultural Research Center in Hays, Kan., Guorong Zhang is a wheat breeder whose... Read more.
Recent research from North Carolina has suggested that there are times where tank mixing an insecticide... Read more.
Over the last several years we have seen a consistent response in wheat yield when a pyrethroid was... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014