There is evidence of significant winter-kill within some Michigan wheat fields. The loss is primarily... Read more.
The growth stage of wheat in Kansas ranges from tillering in the northwest to jointing in the southeast... Read more.
Although global and U.S. wheat exports are projected to rise over the next decade, the U.S. share... Read more.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released its new baseline projections through 2024. The baseline is... Read more.
Now that we know how many acres farmers are intending to plant, the critical factor shaping production... Read more.
As I normally do every spring, I started visiting wheat fields in the area sometime around the middle... Read more.
The hard freeze throughout Kansas in the early morning hours of April 15, could cause some damage... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
The 2013/14 winter was extremely hard on the U.S. winter wheat crop. Last week, USDA resumed reporting... Read more.
As the snow begins to melt and we finally put the 2013/14 winter behind us, many growers and consultants... Read more.
Spring wheat planting season is approaching South Dakota growers this month, at least according to... Read more.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning