The Texas A&M AgriLife Research wheat genetic program at Amarillo has mapped the resistance genes... Read more.
Recently, the weed science program at the University of Illinois published recommendations for the management... Read more.
Two weeks after the late hard freezes of April 14-15, reports of wheat damage from around Texas were... Read more.
U.S. wheat and barley producers have incurred billions of dollars in economic losses to Fusarium... Read more.
Yield prospects for winter wheat in drought-hit southwestern Kansas are the poorest in more than a... Read more.
On a volumetric basis, soybean exports have been the bright spot in an otherwise dismal export picture... Read more.
Crop scouts on the first day of an annual three-day tour of Kansas projected an average yield for... Read more.
The wheat crop in much of central and western Kansas has many problems this year. It is about two... Read more.
War and drought have crippled Syria's wheat crop, with some experts now forecasting output of the... Read more.
Texas A&M AgriLife Research is developing genetic diagnostic markers to identify wheat streak mosaic virus... Read more.
Wheat growers know that Fusarium head blight (FHB), also referred to as scab, can be highly detrimental... Read more.
Colleagues in New York have just documented an isolate of Fusarium graminearum from N.Y. wheat that... Read more.
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- WSU researchers explain mystery of cereal grain defense
- Soybean success: Highest yield in Georgia history
- Innovative conservation efforts highlighted at Vilsack farm visit
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning