The European Union is likely to surpass the United States to become the top world wheat exporter next... Read more.
European wheat production areas have to prepare for greater harvest losses in the future when global... Read more.
Syngenta announced an agreement to acquire the German and Polish winter wheat and winter oilseed... Read more.
In a wet spring, wheat plants may become yellow. This is usually due to a nitrogen deficiency. Usually... Read more.
Colonies of bird cherry-oat aphid were spotted in winter wheat at Draper in South Dakota last week.... Read more.
Recent rains in parts of Kansas have caused weeds to begin growing rapidly, and in some cases overtaking... Read more.
Montana State University researchers have produced two new varieties of the grain triticale, a... Read more.
Sixteen organizations in the Australia, Canada and the United States representing producers and millers together... Read more.
When there’s a lack of rainfall, there’s limited moisture available for development of a strong... Read more.
Fusarium head scab continues to be Michigan’s most challenging wheat disease. Michigan State University... Read more.
Feeding 9 billion people by 2050 will require scientific and technological advances in the area of... Read more.
Much of the winter wheat in central South Dakota has finished the tillering phase of growth and begun... Read more.
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- Slow U.S. grain harvest, fast use easing squeeze on storage
- Yara expands fertilizer capacity in Porsgrunn, Norway
- Xanthion In-furrow fungicide receives registration
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Pilot program seeks to address honeybee-pesticide conundrum
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture