Wheat head armyworms are becoming more common, and thus more conspicuous, throughout north central and... Read more.
Texas A&M AgriLife Research and the TAM Wheat Improvement Program have announced the pending... Read more.
Wheat streak mosaic, a common disease that occurs in the Texas Panhandle and Great Plains every year,... Read more.
To protect wheat for bread and barley for beer, Cornell plant pathologists have been evaluating ways... Read more.
Armyworms that can strip pastures and hayfields have begun their march through Missouri’s tall fescue... Read more.
Throughout the spring, wheat loss during the winter months became increasingly apparent. The industry... Read more.
Over the last few days I have had several reports of true armyworms showing up in wheat. Most of... Read more.
With the wheat being unusually late and small this year, and still pale or yellowish in some cases,... Read more.
Rising levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere may cut the nutritional quality of some of the world's... Read more.
Overnight temperatures dropped below freezing and into the upper 20’s in parts of Kansas in... Read more.
The Texas A&M AgriLife Research wheat genetic program at Amarillo has mapped the resistance genes... Read more.
Recently, the weed science program at the University of Illinois published recommendations for the management... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto