War and drought have crippled Syria's wheat crop, with some experts now forecasting output of the... Read more.
Texas A&M AgriLife Research is developing genetic diagnostic markers to identify wheat streak mosaic virus... Read more.
Wheat growers know that Fusarium head blight (FHB), also referred to as scab, can be highly detrimental... Read more.
Colleagues in New York have just documented an isolate of Fusarium graminearum from N.Y. wheat that... Read more.
There is evidence of significant winter-kill within some Michigan wheat fields. The loss is primarily... Read more.
The growth stage of wheat in Kansas ranges from tillering in the northwest to jointing in the southeast... Read more.
Although global and U.S. wheat exports are projected to rise over the next decade, the U.S. share... Read more.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released its new baseline projections through 2024. The baseline is... Read more.
Now that we know how many acres farmers are intending to plant, the critical factor shaping production... Read more.
As I normally do every spring, I started visiting wheat fields in the area sometime around the middle... Read more.
The hard freeze throughout Kansas in the early morning hours of April 15, could cause some damage... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America