09/11/2013 7:00:00 AM
Herbicide options for burndown of existing weeds prior to planting of no-till wheat include glyphosate,... Read more.
09/09/2013 7:00:00 AM
Soils remain very dry in many parts of western Kansas. Planting time is getting near in northwest... Read more.
09/06/2013 4:05:00 PM
A multinational effort supported by the International Atomic Energy Agency and the U.N. Food and Agriculture... Read more.
09/05/2013 7:10:00 AM
Any producer will tell you, growing a healthy, high-yielding wheat crop takes skill and hard work.... Read more.
09/04/2013 7:00:00 AM
Fungicide seed treatments may help with wheat stand establishment in certain situations. For seed production... Read more.
09/03/2013 7:00:00 AM
A team of K-State entomologists and agronomists led by Mike Smith, Ph.D., in cooperation with selected... Read more.
08/30/2013 7:20:00 AM
On the same day U.S. Wheat Associates (USW) – the wheat industry’s key market development... Read more.
08/28/2013 7:10:00 AM
In this post, returns are compared on southern Illinois farms that grew and did not grow wheat. Specific... Read more.
08/28/2013 7:05:00 AM
To save time and cost, some wheat producers may be thinking about adding a little extra nitrogen (N)... Read more.
08/26/2013 7:00:00 AM
There are five herbicides labeled for preplant or preemergence use in wheat: Amber, Finesse, Maverick,... Read more.
08/21/2013 3:00:00 PM
SDSU Extension will be holding a Winter Wheat Meeting in Draper on Aug. 27, 2013. The meeting will... Read more.
08/21/2013 10:35:00 AM
The 2013 harvest is running later than usual in many areas, but winter wheat planting is closing in.... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Layco Declining Weight Blend System