Recently, the weed science program at the University of Illinois published recommendations for the management... Read more.
Two weeks after the late hard freezes of April 14-15, reports of wheat damage from around Texas were... Read more.
U.S. wheat and barley producers have incurred billions of dollars in economic losses to Fusarium... Read more.
Yield prospects for winter wheat in drought-hit southwestern Kansas are the poorest in more than a... Read more.
On a volumetric basis, soybean exports have been the bright spot in an otherwise dismal export picture... Read more.
Crop scouts on the first day of an annual three-day tour of Kansas projected an average yield for... Read more.
The wheat crop in much of central and western Kansas has many problems this year. It is about two... Read more.
War and drought have crippled Syria's wheat crop, with some experts now forecasting output of the... Read more.
Texas A&M AgriLife Research is developing genetic diagnostic markers to identify wheat streak mosaic virus... Read more.
Wheat growers know that Fusarium head blight (FHB), also referred to as scab, can be highly detrimental... Read more.
Colleagues in New York have just documented an isolate of Fusarium graminearum from N.Y. wheat that... Read more.
There is evidence of significant winter-kill within some Michigan wheat fields. The loss is primarily... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law