Unseasonal rains in Western Australia and frost on the country's east coast have hit wheat crops in... Read more.
Occasionally you might see a few winter wheat or winter triticale plants that head out in the fall.... Read more.
With wheat harvest in the rear-view mirror and the thought of threatening springtime pests approaching,... Read more.
With wheat topdressing season soon approaching, producers may be wondering if it would pay to add... Read more.
November would be a good time to take a close look at wheat, and see how well it has developed so... Read more.
Four new weather stations will provide wheat farmers and breeders with insights into the influence... Read more.
It's here, and poised to set a new standard for soft white winter wheat performance. Puma (WA8134),... Read more.
A drop in corn prices to a three-year low this autumn has caused U.S. farmers to contemplate boosting... Read more.
There are now several 2-gene Clearfield wheat varieties on the market: AP503 CL2 from Syngenta/AgriPro,... Read more.
Italian ryegrass (Lolium perenne ssp. multiflorum) is a serious weed in wheat production and continues... Read more.
The main winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat in Kansas are the mustard species, henbit, and marestail.... Read more.
Kansas State University has been chosen to lead a new effort focused on developing wheat varieties that... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America