U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry applauded the selection of eminent wheat breeder Sanjaya Rajaram,... Read more.
Wheat producers looking for a rotational crop to help clean up weeds and boost yields might find... Read more.
The European Union is likely to surpass the United States to become the top world wheat exporter next... Read more.
European wheat production areas have to prepare for greater harvest losses in the future when global... Read more.
Syngenta announced an agreement to acquire the German and Polish winter wheat and winter oilseed... Read more.
In a wet spring, wheat plants may become yellow. This is usually due to a nitrogen deficiency. Usually... Read more.
Colonies of bird cherry-oat aphid were spotted in winter wheat at Draper in South Dakota last week.... Read more.
Recent rains in parts of Kansas have caused weeds to begin growing rapidly, and in some cases overtaking... Read more.
Montana State University researchers have produced two new varieties of the grain triticale, a... Read more.
Sixteen organizations in the Australia, Canada and the United States representing producers and millers together... Read more.
When there’s a lack of rainfall, there’s limited moisture available for development of a strong... Read more.
Fusarium head scab continues to be Michigan’s most challenging wheat disease. Michigan State University... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report