Advanced genome-editing techniques have been used to create a strain of wheat resistant to a destructive... Read more.
An international team of plant geneticists is trialling a rapid method of producing new varieties... Read more.
We don’t know what the insect pressure will be like later on yet this year. What we can do,... Read more.
It’s important that producers not overreact to lower crop prices for wheat by cutting back this... Read more.
Blends of multiple wheat varieties have some advantages in many situations. I prefer a 3-way blend.... Read more.
Several Kansas State University researchers were essential in helping scientists assemble a draft of a... Read more.
The crop and soils agent with the University of Wisconsin-Extension office in Fond du Lac County says... Read more.
Due to rainfall across the entire state, many fields of wheat stubble in Kansas have rather large... Read more.
The Kansas wheat harvest may be one of the worst on record — and the loss doesn't just hurt... Read more.
Last year’s harvest was considered late by most Michigan growers’ standard, but the 2014... Read more.
After heading, wheat may display white heads or prematurely dead plants in fields due to the plants... Read more.
Australian scientists have identified the genes in wheat that control tolerance to a significant yield-limiting... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto