Many wheat varieties developed by seed companies aren’t suited for Louisiana because the... Read more.
A 0.8 bushel per acre increase in the 2014/15 wheat yield raised the U.S. wheat production estimate... Read more.
The price of quality farmland in the southern U.S. Midwest and Delta region were steady to softer... Read more.
The USDA's latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year suggests... Read more.
Fungicide seed treatments help to reduce losses caused by seed transmitted and soilborne fungal diseases... Read more.
As 2014 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Eastern Corn Belt, Syngenta reminds growers... Read more.
Montana State University and wheat growers across the state are working together to protect the state’s... Read more.
Soil testing for nitrate-N in the fall for making nitrogen (N) recommendations on winter wheat is... Read more.
The Canadian government will extend through the autumn harvest period its requirements that the... Read more.
As 2014 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Northern Plains, Syngenta urges growers to... Read more.
This summer’s excessive rain has left the wheat harvest lagging behind and the crop in suboptimal... Read more.
Matif wheat futures traded in Paris have widened their price premium over U.S. Hard Red Winter... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning