11/25/2013 7:00:00 AM
There have recently been some reports of winter grain mites in wheat fields in Kansas. Winter grain... Read more.
11/21/2013 7:00:00 AM
Unseasonal rains in Western Australia and frost on the country's east coast have hit wheat crops in... Read more.
11/20/2013 7:00:00 AM
Occasionally you might see a few winter wheat or winter triticale plants that head out in the fall.... Read more.
11/19/2013 1:00:00 PM
With wheat harvest in the rear-view mirror and the thought of threatening springtime pests approaching,... Read more.
11/18/2013 7:05:00 AM
With wheat topdressing season soon approaching, producers may be wondering if it would pay to add... Read more.
11/18/2013 7:00:00 AM
November would be a good time to take a close look at wheat, and see how well it has developed so... Read more.
11/14/2013 3:30:00 PM
Four new weather stations will provide wheat farmers and breeders with insights into the influence... Read more.
11/13/2013 7:00:00 AM
It's here, and poised to set a new standard for soft white winter wheat performance. Puma (WA8134),... Read more.
11/12/2013 7:30:00 AM
A drop in corn prices to a three-year low this autumn has caused U.S. farmers to contemplate boosting... Read more.
11/11/2013 7:00:00 AM
There are now several 2-gene Clearfield wheat varieties on the market: AP503 CL2 from Syngenta/AgriPro,... Read more.
11/06/2013 7:00:00 AM
Italian ryegrass (Lolium perenne ssp. multiflorum) is a serious weed in wheat production and continues... Read more.
11/04/2013 7:00:00 AM
The main winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat in Kansas are the mustard species, henbit, and marestail.... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks