As the wheat planting season approaches, it is recommended that growers treat seed with fungicide... Read more.
Evogene Ltd., a leading plant genomics company specializing in enhancing crop productivity for the... Read more.
Judging by the number of phone calls he receives, Dallas Peterson is very popular this time of year. The... Read more.
Advanced genome-editing techniques have been used to create a strain of wheat resistant to a destructive... Read more.
An international team of plant geneticists is trialling a rapid method of producing new varieties... Read more.
We don’t know what the insect pressure will be like later on yet this year. What we can do,... Read more.
It’s important that producers not overreact to lower crop prices for wheat by cutting back this... Read more.
Blends of multiple wheat varieties have some advantages in many situations. I prefer a 3-way blend.... Read more.
Several Kansas State University researchers were essential in helping scientists assemble a draft of a... Read more.
The crop and soils agent with the University of Wisconsin-Extension office in Fond du Lac County says... Read more.
Due to rainfall across the entire state, many fields of wheat stubble in Kansas have rather large... Read more.
The Kansas wheat harvest may be one of the worst on record — and the loss doesn't just hurt... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning