This past fall 2013, many growers found it difficult to plant wheat as early as they would like. In... Read more.
High winds this winter have been causing problems with blowing soil and wind erosion. The winds have... Read more.
Record low temperatures with periodic warm days continue to wreak havoc on this year’s wheat... Read more.
This has been the shortest January in history, or at least it has felt that way. We’ve had some... Read more.
BASF announced that Zidua herbicide has received federal registration from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency... Read more.
There are several herbicide options for controlling winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat. Generally, fall... Read more.
COLLEGE STATION – Drought conditions continued to recede in Texas, according to the U.S. Drought... Read more.
Timely rains across much of Texas have the wheat crop looking much better than last year at this time,... Read more.
MANA introduced Custodia premix fungicide for use on corn, soybeans and wheat. Custodia combines the... Read more.
Winter wheat can normally withstand cold temperatures well as long as soil temperatures at the depth... Read more.
Prevathon insect control powered by Rynaxypyr has received U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration for... Read more.
Monsanto Co, the world's largest seed company, said Wednesday it was making good progress on development... Read more.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants