In recent years, sulfur (S) deficiency in wheat has become common in many areas of Kansas, particularly... Read more.
Barkley Seed, Inc. announced its acquisition of the Desert Durum Wheat Research Program (the “Desert... Read more.
Winter wheat yield is affected by production practices, pest management, fertility and weather. One... Read more.
Collaboration is key to the future of wheat. With several valuable global investments in cereal... Read more.
The wet weather in much of Kansas in June caused quite a bit of volunteer wheat to emerge and grow... Read more.
Nebraska growers use seeding rates for winter wheat that vary from 30 to 180 lb per acre (320,000... Read more.
As producers start thinking about anhydrous application for wheat this fall, there are a few basic... Read more.
This year, soft red winter wheat has been hit badly by the head scab fungus, which develops when... Read more.
Mitsui Chemicals Agro, Inc. (MCAG), and Hokusan Co., Ltd. (HOK), announced the signing of an exclusive... Read more.
Canadian farmers are on course to produce less wheat and canola than expected, according to Statistics... Read more.
Welcomed, but perhaps untimely rains delayed wheat harvest in some areas of Kansas to the extent... Read more.
Dave Wiechert of Nashville, Ill., does good business most years cleaning seed for farmers in preparation... Read more.
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement