Recent rains in Kansas will cause some Hessian fly adults to begin emerging from the oversummering... Read more.
Drought is the most important constraint limiting wheat yields in the U.S. Southern High Plains,... Read more.
Washington State University researchers have found “the most famous wheat gene,” a reproductive traffic... Read more.
In 2011 the world's farms produced a total of 681 million tonnes of wheat, but with an ever growing... Read more.
The Agriculture Department’s latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year... Read more.
Plant scientists at the John Innes Centre in Norwich have made a breakthrough that could lead to... Read more.
Most soybean fields in Ohio were planted during the last week of May into the first week of June.... Read more.
Wheat is a flexible crop as it can potentially fit into different production systems and rotations.... Read more.
A settlement, at least in principle, has been reached in a lawsuit between soft white wheat growers... Read more.
A close relative of the cereal cyst nematode was discovered in Washington for the first time this... Read more.
In recent years, sulfur (S) deficiency in wheat has become common in many areas of Kansas, particularly... Read more.
Barkley Seed, Inc. announced its acquisition of the Desert Durum Wheat Research Program (the “Desert... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta