Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. Following that logic, researchers at Kansas State University... Read more.
The winter wheat crop is dormant, but the U.S. wheat production regions have soldiered through harsh... Read more.
A driving force behind Maricelis Acevedo's research is to make a difference. The assistant professor in... Read more.
Wet, saturated soils and variable environmental conditions certainly complicate issues associated with nitrogen fertilization of... Read more.
Some wheat has begun to green up, so this is a good time to start planning for topdressing nitrogen... Read more.
Each year producers ask the question when is the best time to apply N to wheat? Also, is it ok to... Read more.
The warming weather last week encouraged many people to take a look at their wheat. We need about... Read more.
At K-State’s Agricultural Research Center in Hays, Kan., Guorong Zhang is a wheat breeder whose... Read more.
Recent research from North Carolina has suggested that there are times where tank mixing an insecticide... Read more.
Over the last several years we have seen a consistent response in wheat yield when a pyrethroid was... Read more.
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants