The wet weather in much of Kansas in June caused quite a bit of volunteer wheat to emerge and grow... Read more.
Nebraska growers use seeding rates for winter wheat that vary from 30 to 180 lb per acre (320,000... Read more.
As producers start thinking about anhydrous application for wheat this fall, there are a few basic... Read more.
This year, soft red winter wheat has been hit badly by the head scab fungus, which develops when... Read more.
Mitsui Chemicals Agro, Inc. (MCAG), and Hokusan Co., Ltd. (HOK), announced the signing of an exclusive... Read more.
Canadian farmers are on course to produce less wheat and canola than expected, according to Statistics... Read more.
Welcomed, but perhaps untimely rains delayed wheat harvest in some areas of Kansas to the extent... Read more.
Dave Wiechert of Nashville, Ill., does good business most years cleaning seed for farmers in preparation... Read more.
Many wheat varieties developed by seed companies aren’t suited for Louisiana because the... Read more.
A 0.8 bushel per acre increase in the 2014/15 wheat yield raised the U.S. wheat production estimate... Read more.
The price of quality farmland in the southern U.S. Midwest and Delta region were steady to softer... Read more.
The USDA's latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year suggests... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?