Soil testing for nitrate-N in the fall for making nitrogen (N) recommendations on winter wheat is... Read more.
The Canadian government will extend through the autumn harvest period its requirements that the... Read more.
As 2014 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Northern Plains, Syngenta urges growers to... Read more.
This summer’s excessive rain has left the wheat harvest lagging behind and the crop in suboptimal... Read more.
Matif wheat futures traded in Paris have widened their price premium over U.S. Hard Red Winter... Read more.
Fusarium head blight or scab infection may result in shriveled and shrunken kernels, lightweight bleached... Read more.
Europe is heading toward a large wheat harvest this year but concerns are mounting that much of... Read more.
As the wheat planting season approaches, it is recommended that growers treat seed with fungicide... Read more.
Evogene Ltd., a leading plant genomics company specializing in enhancing crop productivity for the... Read more.
Judging by the number of phone calls he receives, Dallas Peterson is very popular this time of year. The... Read more.
Advanced genome-editing techniques have been used to create a strain of wheat resistant to a destructive... Read more.
An international team of plant geneticists is trialling a rapid method of producing new varieties... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease