Syngenta announced the winners of The Good Growth Plan Grant Contest at a first anniversary update... Read more.
Crop budgets for 2015 were originally released in July 2014. The 2015 Crop Budgets have been revised... Read more.
Visiting scientist Dae Wook Kim hopes to develop a line of Korean wheat that does not sprout when... Read more.
Winter wheat is an important crop for the Southern and Central Great Plains Region, it could be argued... Read more.
Winter wheat planting will begin soon and implementing several preventative measures is important in order... Read more.
Recent rains in Kansas will cause some Hessian fly adults to begin emerging from the oversummering... Read more.
Drought is the most important constraint limiting wheat yields in the U.S. Southern High Plains,... Read more.
Washington State University researchers have found “the most famous wheat gene,” a reproductive traffic... Read more.
In 2011 the world's farms produced a total of 681 million tonnes of wheat, but with an ever growing... Read more.
The Agriculture Department’s latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year... Read more.
Plant scientists at the John Innes Centre in Norwich have made a breakthrough that could lead to... Read more.
Most soybean fields in Ohio were planted during the last week of May into the first week of June.... Read more.
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Not too late to plant wheat, but risks increase with delays
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals