Winter wheat yield is affected by production practices, pest management, fertility and weather. One... Read more.
Collaboration is key to the future of wheat. With several valuable global investments in cereal... Read more.
The wet weather in much of Kansas in June caused quite a bit of volunteer wheat to emerge and grow... Read more.
Nebraska growers use seeding rates for winter wheat that vary from 30 to 180 lb per acre (320,000... Read more.
As producers start thinking about anhydrous application for wheat this fall, there are a few basic... Read more.
This year, soft red winter wheat has been hit badly by the head scab fungus, which develops when... Read more.
Mitsui Chemicals Agro, Inc. (MCAG), and Hokusan Co., Ltd. (HOK), announced the signing of an exclusive... Read more.
Canadian farmers are on course to produce less wheat and canola than expected, according to Statistics... Read more.
Welcomed, but perhaps untimely rains delayed wheat harvest in some areas of Kansas to the extent... Read more.
Dave Wiechert of Nashville, Ill., does good business most years cleaning seed for farmers in preparation... Read more.
Many wheat varieties developed by seed companies aren’t suited for Louisiana because the... Read more.
A 0.8 bushel per acre increase in the 2014/15 wheat yield raised the U.S. wheat production estimate... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning