In little over a month we will be planting wheat [in Mississippi], which may be one of the most potentially... Read more.
Oklahoma State University’s Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources is recommending state wheat producers... Read more.
Syngenta Canada Inc. announced a new partnership with the Canadian Wheat Alliance, KWS and the Western... Read more.
Every year the Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station conduct Wheat and Oat Variety... Read more.
Adding supplemental heat, when natural-air drying wheat, generally is not needed for most of North... Read more.
Eliminating weed seeds before they can establish new plants is a practical and effective means of... Read more.
The National Association of Wheat Growers (NAWG) attended the Edgar S. McFadden inaugural Symposium... Read more.
Monsanto's experimental genetically engineered wheat, never approved for sale, has been found growing in a... Read more.
Growers need a solid strategy to thwart yield-robbing weeds after they plant winter wheat this season. An... Read more.
Syngenta announced the winners of The Good Growth Plan Grant Contest at a first anniversary update... Read more.
Crop budgets for 2015 were originally released in July 2014. The 2015 Crop Budgets have been revised... Read more.
Visiting scientist Dae Wook Kim hopes to develop a line of Korean wheat that does not sprout when... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning