Monsanto's experimental genetically engineered wheat, never approved for sale, has been found growing in a... Read more.
Growers need a solid strategy to thwart yield-robbing weeds after they plant winter wheat this season. An... Read more.
Syngenta announced the winners of The Good Growth Plan Grant Contest at a first anniversary update... Read more.
Crop budgets for 2015 were originally released in July 2014. The 2015 Crop Budgets have been revised... Read more.
Visiting scientist Dae Wook Kim hopes to develop a line of Korean wheat that does not sprout when... Read more.
Winter wheat is an important crop for the Southern and Central Great Plains Region, it could be argued... Read more.
Winter wheat planting will begin soon and implementing several preventative measures is important in order... Read more.
Recent rains in Kansas will cause some Hessian fly adults to begin emerging from the oversummering... Read more.
Drought is the most important constraint limiting wheat yields in the U.S. Southern High Plains,... Read more.
Washington State University researchers have found “the most famous wheat gene,” a reproductive traffic... Read more.
In 2011 the world's farms produced a total of 681 million tonnes of wheat, but with an ever growing... Read more.
The Agriculture Department’s latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals