Prevathon insect control powered by Rynaxypyr has received U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration for... Read more.
Monsanto Co, the world's largest seed company, said Wednesday it was making good progress on development... Read more.
Upper Midwest wheat breeders continue to be sharply focused on Fusarium Head Blight (FHB) or scab,... Read more.
The U.S. Midwest and Plains remain in a deep freeze on Tuesday morning, with sub zero temperatures... Read more.
Bitter cold temperatures across the U.S. Plains early next week will put some of the dormant hard... Read more.
Red and green traps attract more sweetpotato weevils than other colors, and a Montana State University... Read more.
Conditions have been unusually cold throughout Kansas during most of December. Also, there has been... Read more.
The University of Tennessee has fielded a number of calls from folks who believe that they are seeing... Read more.
Drought tolerance in wheat has been increased through breeding over the years, but a group of Texas... Read more.
There were big changes this month in the estimate of foreign wheat production. In November USDA projected... Read more.
Despite roller-coaster variations in temperatures, an ongoing drought, and a shortage of preferred varieties, most... Read more.
World cereal production will reach a new high of almost 2 500 million tonnes, including rice in milled... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014