Average wheat yields at Missouri test sites were higher than expected, according to the new 2013 Missouri... Read more.
Washington State University researchers have tested all the university’s wheat varieties, as well as others... Read more.
Wheat harvest is winding down in most of Missouri and some producers may be thinking of saving seed... Read more.
As winter wheat planting approaches in the Eastern Cornbelt region, Syngenta urges growers to select... Read more.
Each season, Michigan State University Extension’s wheat breeding team evaluates the performance of numerous soft... Read more.
Some areas in Kansas have received just enough rainfall to have rather large broadleaf and grassy... Read more.
U.S. Wheat Associates (USW) and the National Association of Wheat Growers (NAWG) are pleased that... Read more.
Soil testing for nitrate-N in the fall for making nitrogen (N) recommendations on winter wheat is... Read more.
As wheat harvest continues, the question always comes up regarding the value of wheat straw sold out... Read more.
U.S. government investigators said on Monday they still have few answers as to how an unapproved genetically... Read more.
As wheat harvest arrives in South Dakota, producers may be faced with problem areas in their fields... Read more.
Spring wheat yields in southern North Dakota are expected to be larger than average and higher than... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants