National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
This past fall 2013, many growers found it difficult to plant wheat as early as they would like. In... Read more.
High winds this winter have been causing problems with blowing soil and wind erosion. The winds have... Read more.
Record low temperatures with periodic warm days continue to wreak havoc on this year’s wheat... Read more.
This has been the shortest January in history, or at least it has felt that way. We’ve had some... Read more.
BASF announced that Zidua herbicide has received federal registration from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency... Read more.
There are several herbicide options for controlling winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat. Generally, fall... Read more.
COLLEGE STATION – Drought conditions continued to recede in Texas, according to the U.S. Drought... Read more.
Timely rains across much of Texas have the wheat crop looking much better than last year at this time,... Read more.
MANA introduced Custodia premix fungicide for use on corn, soybeans and wheat. Custodia combines the... Read more.
Winter wheat can normally withstand cold temperatures well as long as soil temperatures at the depth... Read more.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown