Although global and U.S. wheat exports are projected to rise over the next decade, the U.S. share... Read more.
As I normally do every spring, I started visiting wheat fields in the area sometime around the middle... Read more.
The hard freeze throughout Kansas in the early morning hours of April 15, could cause some damage... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
The 2013/14 winter was extremely hard on the U.S. winter wheat crop. Last week, USDA resumed reporting... Read more.
As the snow begins to melt and we finally put the 2013/14 winter behind us, many growers and consultants... Read more.
Spring wheat planting season is approaching South Dakota growers this month, at least according to... Read more.
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) scientists have pinpointed the location of a gene in a little-known... Read more.
There has been more metribuzin injury on wheat stands this year than we have seen in more than a decade.... Read more.
Syngenta announced that it has acquired Società Produttori Sementi (PSB), one of Italy’s oldest seed... Read more.
Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri, has received a few calls lately from producers asking what... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?