BASF announced that Zidua herbicide has received federal registration from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency... Read more.
There are several herbicide options for controlling winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat. Generally, fall... Read more.
COLLEGE STATION – Drought conditions continued to recede in Texas, according to the U.S. Drought... Read more.
Timely rains across much of Texas have the wheat crop looking much better than last year at this time,... Read more.
MANA introduced Custodia premix fungicide for use on corn, soybeans and wheat. Custodia combines the... Read more.
Winter wheat can normally withstand cold temperatures well as long as soil temperatures at the depth... Read more.
Prevathon insect control powered by Rynaxypyr has received U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration for... Read more.
Monsanto Co, the world's largest seed company, said Wednesday it was making good progress on development... Read more.
Upper Midwest wheat breeders continue to be sharply focused on Fusarium Head Blight (FHB) or scab,... Read more.
The U.S. Midwest and Plains remain in a deep freeze on Tuesday morning, with sub zero temperatures... Read more.
Bitter cold temperatures across the U.S. Plains early next week will put some of the dormant hard... Read more.
Red and green traps attract more sweetpotato weevils than other colors, and a Montana State University... Read more.
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics
- Trading firms' dispute with Monsanto threatens Brazil's soy sales
- Invasive weed increasingly taking hold in Kansas
- Resilient Agriculture Conference now open to crop advisors
- Deep tillage buries weed seeds that can’t be killed by herbicides
- Evogene, Marrone Bio Innovations announce partnership