Yield prospects for winter wheat in drought-hit southwestern Kansas are the poorest in more than a... Read more.
On a volumetric basis, soybean exports have been the bright spot in an otherwise dismal export picture... Read more.
Crop scouts on the first day of an annual three-day tour of Kansas projected an average yield for... Read more.
The wheat crop in much of central and western Kansas has many problems this year. It is about two... Read more.
War and drought have crippled Syria's wheat crop, with some experts now forecasting output of the... Read more.
Texas A&M AgriLife Research is developing genetic diagnostic markers to identify wheat streak mosaic virus... Read more.
Wheat growers know that Fusarium head blight (FHB), also referred to as scab, can be highly detrimental... Read more.
Colleagues in New York have just documented an isolate of Fusarium graminearum from N.Y. wheat that... Read more.
There is evidence of significant winter-kill within some Michigan wheat fields. The loss is primarily... Read more.
The growth stage of wheat in Kansas ranges from tillering in the northwest to jointing in the southeast... Read more.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released its new baseline projections through 2024. The baseline is... Read more.
Now that we know how many acres farmers are intending to plant, the critical factor shaping production... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals