With the wheat being unusually late and small this year, and still pale or yellowish in some cases,... Read more.
Rising levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere may cut the nutritional quality of some of the world's... Read more.
Overnight temperatures dropped below freezing and into the upper 20’s in parts of Kansas in... Read more.
The Texas A&M AgriLife Research wheat genetic program at Amarillo has mapped the resistance genes... Read more.
Recently, the weed science program at the University of Illinois published recommendations for the management... Read more.
Two weeks after the late hard freezes of April 14-15, reports of wheat damage from around Texas were... Read more.
U.S. wheat and barley producers have incurred billions of dollars in economic losses to Fusarium... Read more.
Yield prospects for winter wheat in drought-hit southwestern Kansas are the poorest in more than a... Read more.
On a volumetric basis, soybean exports have been the bright spot in an otherwise dismal export picture... Read more.
Crop scouts on the first day of an annual three-day tour of Kansas projected an average yield for... Read more.
The wheat crop in much of central and western Kansas has many problems this year. It is about two... Read more.
War and drought have crippled Syria's wheat crop, with some experts now forecasting output of the... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning