National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
This past fall 2013, many growers found it difficult to plant wheat as early as they would like. In... Read more.
High winds this winter have been causing problems with blowing soil and wind erosion. The winds have... Read more.
Record low temperatures with periodic warm days continue to wreak havoc on this year’s wheat... Read more.
This has been the shortest January in history, or at least it has felt that way. We’ve had some... Read more.
BASF announced that Zidua herbicide has received federal registration from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency... Read more.
There are several herbicide options for controlling winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat. Generally, fall... Read more.
COLLEGE STATION – Drought conditions continued to recede in Texas, according to the U.S. Drought... Read more.
Timely rains across much of Texas have the wheat crop looking much better than last year at this time,... Read more.
MANA introduced Custodia premix fungicide for use on corn, soybeans and wheat. Custodia combines the... Read more.
Winter wheat can normally withstand cold temperatures well as long as soil temperatures at the depth... Read more.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight