Compendium of Wheat Diseases and Pests, Third Edition is the definitive publication on diseases of wheat, and has been completely updated since the previous edition published in 1987. Twenty years of advances and new discoveries about wheat diseases are delivered in this new edition, making it the largest compendium ever in the 40-book series.
More than 70 contributing plant pathologists and entomologists, all experts in their fields, have contributed to this authoritative compendium. A new section on major insect and mite pests of wheat has been added to make this a truly comprehensive reference. This new third edition is re-designed to be easier to use than ever before. It incorporates 50 percent more images integrated with the corresponding descriptions of disease symptoms, causes, life cycles and control practices.
What's New in this Third Edition?
- 32 new chapters — all other chapters are up-to-date
- A major section on insects and mites covers 16 of the most important to control
- 88 more images than the previous edition — Nearly all images are new!
- 90 percent of the images are in color
- 70 authors writing chapters in their expertise area
It can be ordered online at http://www.shopapspress.org/coofwhdiandp.html or toll free 1-800-328-7560.