Bayer CropScience announced that it has commenced testing wheat varieties in the United Kingdom for... Read more.
Aphids in winter wheat have been reported in Hand County in central South Dakota as well as Hanson,... Read more.
Over the next month or two, wheat stands will hopefully become established over most of Kansas. Ideally,... Read more.
Producers who want to treat their fields of continuous wheat with a cheatgrass herbicide have to decide... Read more.
In an op-ed to the Des Moines Register last Tuesday, National Association of Wheat Growers first vice... Read more.
Common chickweed (Stellaria media) that is resistant to Group 2, or ALS-inhibiting herbicides, is... Read more.
Growers may still have time to plant wheat this fall even though cool, wet weather that has delayed... Read more.
New Holland Agriculture has reclaimed the Guinness World Records title, harvesting 797.656 tonnes (29,308.84... Read more.
As 2015 spring wheat variety selection time approaches, Syngenta reminds growers to select varieties... Read more.
In little over a month we will be planting wheat [in Mississippi], which may be one of the most potentially... Read more.
Oklahoma State University’s Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources is recommending state wheat producers... Read more.
Syngenta Canada Inc. announced a new partnership with the Canadian Wheat Alliance, KWS and the Western... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?