With corn and soybean harvest slowed by uncooperative weather, wheat planting is also delayed. Missouri... Read more.
Argentina's government this week will authorize the export of an additional 400,000 tonnes of... Read more.
Syngenta has released a new series of Crop Talk videos showcasing growers’ biggest challenges and... Read more.
Bayer CropScience announced that it has commenced testing wheat varieties in the United Kingdom for... Read more.
Aphids in winter wheat have been reported in Hand County in central South Dakota as well as Hanson,... Read more.
Over the next month or two, wheat stands will hopefully become established over most of Kansas. Ideally,... Read more.
Producers who want to treat their fields of continuous wheat with a cheatgrass herbicide have to decide... Read more.
In an op-ed to the Des Moines Register last Tuesday, National Association of Wheat Growers first vice... Read more.
Common chickweed (Stellaria media) that is resistant to Group 2, or ALS-inhibiting herbicides, is... Read more.
Growers may still have time to plant wheat this fall even though cool, wet weather that has delayed... Read more.
New Holland Agriculture has reclaimed the Guinness World Records title, harvesting 797.656 tonnes (29,308.84... Read more.
As 2015 spring wheat variety selection time approaches, Syngenta reminds growers to select varieties... Read more.
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Initiatives attack biotech on ballots in Colorado, Oregon, Maui
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism