Eliminating weed seeds before they can establish new plants is a practical and effective means of... Read more.
The National Association of Wheat Growers (NAWG) attended the Edgar S. McFadden inaugural Symposium... Read more.
Monsanto's experimental genetically engineered wheat, never approved for sale, has been found growing in a... Read more.
Growers need a solid strategy to thwart yield-robbing weeds after they plant winter wheat this season. An... Read more.
Syngenta announced the winners of The Good Growth Plan Grant Contest at a first anniversary update... Read more.
Crop budgets for 2015 were originally released in July 2014. The 2015 Crop Budgets have been revised... Read more.
Visiting scientist Dae Wook Kim hopes to develop a line of Korean wheat that does not sprout when... Read more.
Winter wheat is an important crop for the Southern and Central Great Plains Region, it could be argued... Read more.
Winter wheat planting will begin soon and implementing several preventative measures is important in order... Read more.
Recent rains in Kansas will cause some Hessian fly adults to begin emerging from the oversummering... Read more.
Drought is the most important constraint limiting wheat yields in the U.S. Southern High Plains,... Read more.
Washington State University researchers have found “the most famous wheat gene,” a reproductive traffic... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto