There is evidence of significant winter-kill within some Michigan wheat fields. The loss is primarily... Read more.
The growth stage of wheat in Kansas ranges from tillering in the northwest to jointing in the southeast... Read more.
Although global and U.S. wheat exports are projected to rise over the next decade, the U.S. share... Read more.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released its new baseline projections through 2024. The baseline is... Read more.
Now that we know how many acres farmers are intending to plant, the critical factor shaping production... Read more.
As I normally do every spring, I started visiting wheat fields in the area sometime around the middle... Read more.
The hard freeze throughout Kansas in the early morning hours of April 15, could cause some damage... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
The 2013/14 winter was extremely hard on the U.S. winter wheat crop. Last week, USDA resumed reporting... Read more.
As the snow begins to melt and we finally put the 2013/14 winter behind us, many growers and consultants... Read more.
Spring wheat planting season is approaching South Dakota growers this month, at least according to... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants