South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Wednesday, January 30, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 10 to 11 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 26 to 27 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat was steady to 11 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was 6 cents higher.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 9 to 12 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.20 at Kingstree; *5.96 at Lynchburg; 7.60 and *6.17
at Estill; Processors---7.60 at Orangeburg 2; 8.41 at Monetta; 8.28 and *6.36 at
Sumter; 8.00 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---14.03 at Anderson; 13.78 at Kingstree; 14.13 at
Lynchburg; 13.89 at Orangeburg 2; 14.49 and *13.03 at Estill; Processors---14.79
at Kershaw; Export---No bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.50 at Anderson; 7.20 at Kingstree; *6.80 at
Lynchburg; 6.87 and *7.25 at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *7.72
at Sumter; 7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.03 7.50
Kingstree 7.20 13.78 7.20
Lynchburg 5.96 14.13 6.80
Orangeburg 2 13.89
Estill 7.60 6.17 14.49 13.03 6.87 7.25
Orangeburg 2 7.60
Sumter 8.28 6.36 7.72
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism