South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Friday, December 07, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 13 to 15 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 19 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was steady to 12 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.12 at Kingstree; 7.17 at Lynchburg; n/a and *n/a
at Estill; Processors---7.53 at Orangeburg 2; 8.34 at Monetta; 8.07 and *6.77
at Sumter; 7.53 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---13.97 at Anderson; 13.72 at Kingstree; 14.12 at
Lynchburg; 13.82 at Orangeburg; n/a at Estill; Processors---14.47 at Kershaw;
Export---No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*8.23 at Anderson; 7.12 at Kingstree; *7.73 at
Lynchburg; n/a and *n/a at Estill Processors---*7.75 at Sumter 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.97 8.23
Kingstree 7.12 13.72 7.12
Lynchburg 7.17 14.12 7.73
Orangeburg 2 13.82
Estill n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a
Orangeburg 2 7.53
Sumter 8.07 6.77 7.75
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement