South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Wednesday, November 21, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
Notice: No report will be issued on Thursday, November 22, 2012 and Friday,
November 23, 2012 in observance of the Thanksgiving Day holiday and the day
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 1 to 4 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 4 to 8 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat was steady to 2 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 1 to 3 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.21 at Kingstree; 7.21 at Lynchburg; 7.61 and *6.44
at Estill; Processors---7.61 at Orangeburg 2; 8.34 at Monetta; 8.16 and *6.68
at Sumter; 7.61 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---13.33 at Anderson; 13.08 at Kingstree; 13.37 at
Lynchburg; 13.18 at Orangeburg; 13.68 at Estill; Processors---n/a at Kershaw;
Export---No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*8.01 at Anderson; 7.21 at Kingstree; *7.51 at
Lynchburg; 7.45 and *7.82 at Estill Processors---*7.71 at Sumter 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.33 8.01
Kingstree 7.21 13.08 7.21
Lynchburg 7.21 13.37 7.51
Orangeburg 2 13.18
Estill 7.61 6.44 13.68 7.45 7.82
Orangeburg 2 7.61
Sumter 8.16 6.68 7.71
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease