South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Wednesday, November 21, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
Notice: No report will be issued on Thursday, November 22, 2012 and Friday,
November 23, 2012 in observance of the Thanksgiving Day holiday and the day
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 1 to 4 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 4 to 8 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat was steady to 2 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 1 to 3 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.21 at Kingstree; 7.21 at Lynchburg; 7.61 and *6.44
at Estill; Processors---7.61 at Orangeburg 2; 8.34 at Monetta; 8.16 and *6.68
at Sumter; 7.61 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---13.33 at Anderson; 13.08 at Kingstree; 13.37 at
Lynchburg; 13.18 at Orangeburg; 13.68 at Estill; Processors---n/a at Kershaw;
Export---No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*8.01 at Anderson; 7.21 at Kingstree; *7.51 at
Lynchburg; 7.45 and *7.82 at Estill Processors---*7.71 at Sumter 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.33 8.01
Kingstree 7.21 13.08 7.21
Lynchburg 7.21 13.37 7.51
Orangeburg 2 13.18
Estill 7.61 6.44 13.68 7.45 7.82
Orangeburg 2 7.61
Sumter 8.16 6.68 7.71
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014