South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Wednesday, November 21, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
Notice: No report will be issued on Thursday, November 22, 2012 and Friday,
November 23, 2012 in observance of the Thanksgiving Day holiday and the day
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 1 to 4 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 4 to 8 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat was steady to 2 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 1 to 3 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.21 at Kingstree; 7.21 at Lynchburg; 7.61 and *6.44
at Estill; Processors---7.61 at Orangeburg 2; 8.34 at Monetta; 8.16 and *6.68
at Sumter; 7.61 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---13.33 at Anderson; 13.08 at Kingstree; 13.37 at
Lynchburg; 13.18 at Orangeburg; 13.68 at Estill; Processors---n/a at Kershaw;
Export---No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*8.01 at Anderson; 7.21 at Kingstree; *7.51 at
Lynchburg; 7.45 and *7.82 at Estill Processors---*7.71 at Sumter 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.33 8.01
Kingstree 7.21 13.08 7.21
Lynchburg 7.21 13.37 7.51
Orangeburg 2 13.18
Estill 7.61 6.44 13.68 7.45 7.82
Orangeburg 2 7.61
Sumter 8.16 6.68 7.71
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta