South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Thursday, November 01, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was mostly 4 to 6 cents lower; one location steady.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 11 to 12 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mixed; 4 cents lower to 4 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.31 at Kingstree; 7.30 at Lynchburg; 7.71 and *6.66
at Estill; Processors---7.51 at Orangeburg 2; 8.45 at Monetta; 8.26 and *6.91 at
Sumter; 7.71 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---14.83 at Anderson; 14.58 at Kingstree; 14.89 at
Lynchburg; 14.70 ar Orangeburg; 15.35 at Estill; Processors---15.39 at Kershaw;
Export---*No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*8.27 at Anderson; *7.31 at Kingstree; *8.17 at
Lynchburg; 7.69 and 8.07 at Estill Processors---*7.80 at Sumter 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.83 8.27
Kingstree 7.31 14.58 7.31
Lynchburg 7.30 14.89 8.17
Orangeburg 2 14.70
Estill 7.71 6.66 15.35 7.69 8.07
Orangeburg 2 7.51
Sumter 8.26 6.91 7.80
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement