South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Monday, October 08, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 5 to 6 cents lower; one location 2 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans had too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat was too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were steady to 3 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 1 to 8 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.22 at Kingstree; 7.22 at Lynchburg; 7.62 and
*6.54 at Estill; Processors---7.42 at Orangeburg 2; 8.37 at Monetta;
8.17 at Sumter; 7.62 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*14.76 at Anderson *14.81 at Kingstree; *14.94 at
Lynchburg; 15.23 and *15.23 at Estill; Processors---15.81 and *15.31 at Kershaw;
Export---*No Bid at Vance; *No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.97 at Anderson; No Bid at Kingstree; *7.80 at
Lynchburg; 7.61 and *7.30 at Estill Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.76 7.97
Kingstree 7.22 14.81 No Bid
Lynchburg 7.22 14.94 7.80
Estill 7.62 6.54 15.23 15.23 7.61 7.30
Orangeburg 2 7.42
Kershaw 15.81 15.31
Vance No Bid
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement