South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Monday, October 08, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 5 to 6 cents lower; one location 2 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans had too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat was too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were steady to 3 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 1 to 8 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.22 at Kingstree; 7.22 at Lynchburg; 7.62 and
*6.54 at Estill; Processors---7.42 at Orangeburg 2; 8.37 at Monetta;
8.17 at Sumter; 7.62 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*14.76 at Anderson *14.81 at Kingstree; *14.94 at
Lynchburg; 15.23 and *15.23 at Estill; Processors---15.81 and *15.31 at Kershaw;
Export---*No Bid at Vance; *No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.97 at Anderson; No Bid at Kingstree; *7.80 at
Lynchburg; 7.61 and *7.30 at Estill Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.76 7.97
Kingstree 7.22 14.81 No Bid
Lynchburg 7.22 14.94 7.80
Estill 7.62 6.54 15.23 15.23 7.61 7.30
Orangeburg 2 7.42
Kershaw 15.81 15.31
Vance No Bid
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'