South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Monday, October 08, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 5 to 6 cents lower; one location 2 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans had too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat was too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were steady to 3 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 1 to 8 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.22 at Kingstree; 7.22 at Lynchburg; 7.62 and
*6.54 at Estill; Processors---7.42 at Orangeburg 2; 8.37 at Monetta;
8.17 at Sumter; 7.62 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*14.76 at Anderson *14.81 at Kingstree; *14.94 at
Lynchburg; 15.23 and *15.23 at Estill; Processors---15.81 and *15.31 at Kershaw;
Export---*No Bid at Vance; *No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.97 at Anderson; No Bid at Kingstree; *7.80 at
Lynchburg; 7.61 and *7.30 at Estill Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.76 7.97
Kingstree 7.22 14.81 No Bid
Lynchburg 7.22 14.94 7.80
Estill 7.62 6.54 15.23 15.23 7.61 7.30
Orangeburg 2 7.42
Kershaw 15.81 15.31
Vance No Bid
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?