North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Monday, Sep 16 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 8 to 14 cents lower. Prices were 4.57-5.31, mostly
4.65-4.76 at the feed mills, and 4.46-4.86, mostly 4.67 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 33 to 79 cents lower. Prices were 13.88 at the
processors, 13.73 at the feed mills, and 13.48-13.78, mostly 13.78 at the
elevators. New Crop: 12.73-13.43.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 2 cents lower. Prices were 4.37, mostly
4.37 at the elevators. New Crop: 5.56-5.89.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 4.97 4.57
Cofield 4.57 13.73 13.43
Roaring River 5.31
Rose Hill 4.65
Pantego #2 4.76
Clement 4.69 13.25
Creswell 4.46 13.03 5.56
Elizabeth City 4.47 13.48 13.33 5.89
Monroe 13.78 13.18
Norwood 4.67 12.73 4.37
Warsaw #2 4.86
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 13.88 576.20
Raleigh 13.88 576.20
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.