North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Friday, Sep 6 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 7 cents higher. Prices were 4.68-5.83, mostly 5.08-
5.11 at the feed mills, and 4.58-5.13, mostly 5.03 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were steady. Prices were 14.07 at the processors,
13.93 at the feed mills, and 13.68-14.43, mostly 14.43 at the elevators. New
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 7 cents higher. Prices were 4.10-4.48,
mostly 4.48 at the elevators. New Crop: 5.62-5.98.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 5.33 4.68
Cofield 4.68 13.93 13.63
Roaring River 5.83
Rose Hill 5.11
Pantego #2 5.08
Clement 5.13 13.32
Creswell 4.58 13.22 5.62
Elizabeth City 4.58 13.68 13.53 5.98
Monroe 14.43 13.38 4.10
Norwood 5.03 12.93 4.48
Warsaw #2 5.08
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.07 587.10
Raleigh 14.07 587.10
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.