North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Friday, Jul 26 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location, delivered in bulk,
as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 2 to 24 cents lower. Prices were 5.41-6.62, mostly
5.41-5.72 at the feed mills, and 5.62-5.97, mostly 5.62 at the elevators.
New Crop: 4.66-5.21.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 6 cents lower. Prices were 13.49 at the
processors, 14.04 at the feed mills, and 13.79-14.59, mostly 14.59 at the
elevators. New Crop: 11.54-12.14.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 1 cent higher. Prices were 4.72-5.70,
mostly 5.70 at the elevators.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 5.92 5.11 4.92
Cofield 6.25 4.76 14.04 12.14
Roaring River 6.62
Rose Hill 5.41
Pantego #2 5.72 4.76
Clement 4.79 11.87 4.77
Creswell 5.92 14.59 5.70
Elizabeth City 5.97 4.66 13.79 11.99 5.60
Monroe 14.04 11.99 5.00
Norwood 5.62 4.91 13.95 11.54 4.72
Warsaw #2 5.87 5.21
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 13.49 519.00
Raleigh 13.49 519.00
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.