North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Tuesday, Jun 18 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 4 to 11 cents higher. Prices were 6.54-7.88, mostly
6.54-7.58 at the feed mills, and 7.18-7.48, mostly 7.38 at the elevators.
New Crop: 5.38-6.00.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were steady to 2 cents lower. Prices were 15.85 at
the processors, and 14.25-15.50, mostly 15.50 at the elevators. New Crop:
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 6 cents higher. Prices were 5.37-6.39,
mostly 5.37 at the elevators.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.73 5.96
Roaring River 7.88
Rose Hill 6.54
Pantego #2 7.58 5.40
Clement 5.38 12.50 6.29
Creswell 7.18 15.50 6.17
Monroe 14.25 12.61 5.37
Norwood 7.38 5.66 14.81 12.15 6.38
Warsaw #2 7.48 6.00
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.85 526.80
Raleigh 15.85 526.80
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Junge Control Inc.