North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Thursday, May 23 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 3 to 4 cents higher. Prices were 7.12-7.57, mostly
7.32-7.52 at the feed mills, and 6.82-7.37, mostly 7.02 at the elevators.
New Crop: 5.24-5.84.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were mixed. Prices were 15.53 at the processors,
15.74 at the feed mills, and 14.94-15.49, mostly 15.48 at the elevators. New
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 14 cents higher. Prices were 5.53 at the
elevators. New Crop: 6.27-6.33.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.47 5.80
Cofield 7.12 5.35 15.74 12.37
Roaring River 7.57
Rose Hill 7.32
Statesville 7.12 7.63
Pantego #2 7.52 5.24
Creswell 6.97 15.48 6.33
Elizabeth City 6.82 5.25 15.49 12.22 6.33
Monroe 15.05 12.13 5.53
Norwood 7.02 5.50 14.94 11.77 6.27
Warsaw #2 7.37 5.84
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.53 507.00
Raleigh 15.53 507.00
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems