North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Wednesday, Jan 30 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 10 to 11 cents higher. Prices were 7.60-8.15, mostly
7.60-8.10 at the feed mills, and 7.50-8.00, mostly 7.75 at the elevators.
New Crop: 6.08-6.38.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 27 cents higher. Prices were 14.78 at the
processors, 14.84 at the feed mills, and 13.92-14.64, mostly 14.18 at the
elevators. New Crop: 12.58-13.13.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 8.15 6.38 7.57
Cofield 7.75 14.84 13.13
Roaring River 8.15
Rose Hill 8.10
Statesville 7.90 8.47
Pantego #2 7.60
Clement 6.14 13.92 7.29
Creswell 7.65 14.18 7.30
Elizabeth City 7.50 14.59 12.98 7.30
Monroe 14.64 7.00
Norwood 7.75 6.08 13.99 12.58 7.32
Warsaw #2 8.00
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.78 477.70
Raleigh 14.78 477.70
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.