North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Tuesday, Jan 08, 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 3 cents higher. Prices were 7.08-7.59, mostly
7.08-7.42 at the feed mills, and 6.99-7.48, mostly 7.19 at the
elevators. New Crop: 5.93-6.23.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were mixed, 2 cents lower to 3 cents higher.
Prices were 13.86 at the processors, 13.87 at the feed mills, and 13.04-
13.72, mostly 13.53 at the elevators. New Crop: 12.11-12.66.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was not established. New Crop: 6.67-
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.59 6.23 7.08
Cofield 7.24 13.87 12.66
Roaring River 7.53
Rose Hill 7.42
Statesville 7.38 8.10
Pantego #2 7.08
Clement 5.94 13.04 6.77
Creswell 7.13 13.53 6.97
Elizabeth City 6.99 13.72 12.51 6.97
Monroe 13.57 6.67
Norwood 7.19 5.93 13.07 12.11 6.83
Warsaw #2 7.48
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 13.86 460.90
Raleigh 13.86 460.90
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Karrie Gonzalez Market Reporter 919-707-3156
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance