North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Thursday, Dec 13 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 5 to 8 cents lower. Prices were 7.01-7.90, mostly
7.01-7.67 at the feed mills, and 7.12-7.50, mostly 7.50 at the elevators.
New Crop: 6.41-6.71.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 3 cents higher. Prices were 14.56 at the
processors, 14.47 at the feed mills, and 13.96-14.42, mostly 14.16 at the
elevators. New Crop: 12.35-12.90.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.85 6.71
Cofield 7.40 14.47 12.90
Roaring River 7.90
Rose Hill 7.67
Statesville 7.70 8.68
Pantego #2 7.01
Clement 7.18 14.02 7.21
Creswell 7.12 14.16 7.59
Elizabeth City 7.15 14.42 12.75 7.60
Monroe 14.12 7.30
Norwood 7.50 6.41 14.02 12.35 7.21
Warsaw #2 7.32
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.56 510.30
Raleigh 14.56 510.30
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.