North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Thursday, Nov 1 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 4 to 5 cents lower. Prices were 7.41-8.26, mostly
7.41-7.88 at the feed mills, and 7.36-7.81, mostly 7.81 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 11 cents higher. Prices were 15.48 at the
processors, 15.40 at the feed mills, and 15.04-15.30, mostly 15.13 at the
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Cofield 7.76 15.40
Roaring River 8.26
Rose Hill 7.88
Statesville 8.01 9.18
Pantego #2 7.41
Clement 7.61 15.19 7.47
Creswell 7.36 15.13 8.17
Elizabeth City 7.56 15.30 8.17
Norwood 7.81 15.10 7.92
Warsaw #2 7.71
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.48 544.30
Raleigh 15.48 544.30
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-733-7252
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.