North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Thursday, Oct 25 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was mixed. Prices were 7.32-8.17, mostly 7.32-7.79 at
the feed mills, and 7.27-7.72, mostly 7.72 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 6 cents lower. Prices were 15.84 at the
processors, 14.89-15.49 at the feed mills, and 15.09-15.34, mostly 15.19 at
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Cofield 7.52 15.49
Roaring River 8.17
Rose Hill 7.79
Selma 7.32 14.89 7.34
Statesville 7.92 9.22
Pantego #2 7.32
Clement 7.54 15.15 7.44
Creswell 7.27 15.19 8.07
Elizabeth City 7.32 15.34 8.07
Norwood 7.72 15.14 7.82
Warsaw #2 7.62
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.84 531.40
Raleigh 15.84 531.40
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-733-7252
No matching related articles at this time.
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?