North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Friday, Oct 12 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 18 to 21 cents lower. Prices were 7.41-8.27, mostly 7.42-7.69 at
the feed mills, and 7.37-7.78, mostly 7.78 at the elevators. New Crop: 6.49-6.79.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 31 cents lower. Prices were 15.47 at the processors, 15.23
at the feed mills, and 14.68-14.93, mostly 14.77 at the elevators. New Crop: 12.64-14.83.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. Prices were -, mostly - at
the elevators. New Crop: 7.54-7.81.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 8.08 6.79
Cofield 7.58 15.23 13.19
Roaring River 8.27
Rose Hill 7.69
Selma 7.41 14.48
Statesville 8.02 9.06
Pantego #2 7.42
Clement 7.68 14.83 7.54
Creswell 7.37 14.77 7.81
Elizabeth City 7.43 14.93 13.04 7.81
Norwood 7.78 6.49 14.73 12.64 7.56
Warsaw #2 7.72
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.47 524.30
Raleigh 15.47 524.30
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Sherry Barefoot Market Reporter 919-733-7252
No matching related articles at this time.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto