Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Thurs. Feb. 14, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally steady to 1 cent lower for a state average of 7.03.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 5 cents lower for a state average of 14.00.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.00 – 7.14 7.06 13.96 – 14.07 14.03
North Central 7.00 – 7.07 7.03 13.88 – 14.00 13.97
Northeast 6.96 – 7.13 7.04 13.76 – 14.07 13.92
Southwest 6.87 – 7.11 7.02 13.93 – 14.15 14.06
South Central 6.98 – 7.16 7.03 13.93 – 14.08 14.02
Southeast 6.79 – 7.05 6.98 13.94 – 14.05 14.00
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is + .08
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is -.18
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
No matching related articles at this time.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- Program aims to increase number of grads working in agronomy
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?