Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Thurs. Feb. 14, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally steady to 1 cent lower for a state average of 7.03.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 5 cents lower for a state average of 14.00.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.00 – 7.14 7.06 13.96 – 14.07 14.03
North Central 7.00 – 7.07 7.03 13.88 – 14.00 13.97
Northeast 6.96 – 7.13 7.04 13.76 – 14.07 13.92
Southwest 6.87 – 7.11 7.02 13.93 – 14.15 14.06
South Central 6.98 – 7.16 7.03 13.93 – 14.08 14.02
Southeast 6.79 – 7.05 6.98 13.94 – 14.05 14.00
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is + .08
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is -.18
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Ports and River Receiving Systems