Indiana & Ohio Soybean Processors Report
Des Moines, IA Wed, Jun 18, 2014 USDA Market News
Weekly Indiana-Ohio Soybean Processor report
Indiana-Ohio Processor Bids and Offers as of 10:30 a.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 39.93-40.18 UP 0.49-UP 0.24 25N to 50N DN 25-DN 50
48% Soybean Meal R 458.50-472.50 DN 54-DN 47 26N to 40N DN 2-UP 5
48% Soybean Meal T 474.50-482.50 DN 41-DN 52 42N to 50N UP 11-UNCH
Soybean Hulls-bulk 175.00-230.00 UNCH
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.3850-14.6050 DN 56.75-DN 54.75 90Q to 112Q DN 10-DN 8
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Changes are from the previous week
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, G February, H March, J April,
K May, M June, N July, Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Des Moines, IA
JEFF PETERSON 515-284-4460 Desm.LPGMN@ams.usda.gov
In IL state only toll free 888-458-4787
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014