Indiana & Ohio Soybean Processors Report
Des Moines, IA Wed, Jan 30, 2013 USDA Market News
Weekly Indiana-Ohio Soybean Processor report
Indiana-Ohio Processor Bids and Offers as of 10:30 a.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 49.21-49.96 DN 0.22-DN 0.72 -250H to -175H UP 50-UNCH
48% Soybean Meal R 439.70-448.70 UP 4.1 16H to 25H UP 2
48% Soybean Meal T 441.70-453.70 UP 2.1 18H to 30H UNCH
Soybean Hulls-bulk 190.00-230.00 DN 5-UP 15
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.7475-14.9175 UP 8-UP 7 23H to 40H UP 8-UP 7
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Changes are from the previous week
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, G February, H March, J April,
K May, M June, N July, Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Des Moines, IA
JEFFERY PETERSON 515-284-4460 Desm.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
In IL state only toll free 888-458-4787
No matching related articles at this time.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?