Denver Cash Grain
GL_GR110 *Next Release*
Greeley, CO Wed Nov 21, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
Daily Grain Bids for Denver and Surrounding Areas
*Next Release date will be Mon Nov 26, 2012*
Spot bids to producers for grain delivered to terminal and country
elevators. Bids dollar/bu. except for Barley which is dollar/cwt.
Bids are as of 3:00 PM MST.
Bids Change (cents)
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat 8.11-8.86 2 lower
Up to 12 percent protein
US 2 Yellow Corn 7.11-7.61 2 lower
US 2 Barley 13.00 steady
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 GreeleyCO-LPSMNLS@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight