CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Aug 14, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Aug 14, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 4 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 5.43-5.73
Northeast Colorado range 5.36-5.49
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.58-5.73
Cheyenne Wells 5.73
Southeast Colorado range 5.57-5.68
Southcentral Colorado range 5.14
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.33-5.41
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 5.33-5.41
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 5.35-5.41
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 4 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 3.38-4.04
Northeast Colorado range 3.59-4.00
Eastcentral Colorado range 3.72-3.82
Cheyenne Wells 3.72
Southeast Colorado range 3.87-4.22
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 3.47-3.82
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 3.47-3.62
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 3.50-3.82
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 7 to 8 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 6.11-6.29
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 9 to 19 higher.
Southwest NE range 10.83-10.86
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 7.00-7.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 16.00-19.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Bio company plans new products in 2015
- Two major sustainability efforts announced by mayors
- September forecast raises corn yield
- USDA chief says urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- NGFA, other ag groups commend introduction of Senate rail bill
- Registration for AgGateway’s annual conference now open
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- USDA invites public comments on climate report