CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Mar 17, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Mar 17, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.86-7.24
Northeast Colorado range 6.93-7.19
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.04-7.24
Cheyenne Wells 7.24
Southeast Colorado range 7.09-7.34
Southcentral Colorado range 6.35
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.98-7.24
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.98-7.17
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.13-7.24
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 7 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.59-4.94
Northeast Colorado range 4.44-4.70
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.59-4.74
Cheyenne Wells 4.64
Southeast Colorado range 4.84-4.92
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.41-4.62
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.41-4.43
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.41-4.62
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 12 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.93-8.11
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.94-13.06
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-8.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-19.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- POET set to open its cellulosic ethanol plant
- 'Plantibodies' drugs advance as big pharma stands aside
- Did we miss the boat on corn plant population in 2014?
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America