CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Mar 17, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Mar 17, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.86-7.24
Northeast Colorado range 6.93-7.19
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.04-7.24
Cheyenne Wells 7.24
Southeast Colorado range 7.09-7.34
Southcentral Colorado range 6.35
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.98-7.24
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.98-7.17
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.13-7.24
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 7 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.59-4.94
Northeast Colorado range 4.44-4.70
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.59-4.74
Cheyenne Wells 4.64
Southeast Colorado range 4.84-4.92
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.41-4.62
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.41-4.43
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.41-4.62
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 12 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.93-8.11
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.94-13.06
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-8.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-19.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals