CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Dec 02, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 02, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 3 to 8 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.70-6.93
Northeast Colorado range 6.69-6.81
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.84-6.94
Cheyenne Wells 6.94
Southeast Colorado range 6.90-7.04
Southcentral Colorado range 5.95
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.61-6.83
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.61-6.71
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.71-6.83
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly steady to 2 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.00-4.51
Northeast Colorado range 4.10-4.25
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.10-4.20
Cheyenne Wells 4.15
Southeast Colorado range 4.02-4.40
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.02-4.10
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.08-4.09
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.02-4.10
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly steady.
Southeast Colorado range 7.09-7.14
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 16 lower.
Southwest NE range 12.49-12.56
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 9.50-10.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-21.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- Draft EIS comment period closes with Enlist support
- Launch of Open Ag Data Alliance supports farmer/data privacy
- MANA introduces Captan Gold
- Report: Australia could play larger role in Asian food security
- Anniversary at Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth conference
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company