CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Next Release Date*
Greeley, CO Fri Nov 08, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*Next Release Date will be Tue Nov 12, 2013*
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 08, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 4 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.79-6.99
Northeast Colorado range 6.65-6.84
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.84-6.97
Cheyenne Wells 6.97
Southeast Colorado range 6.94-7.07
Southcentral Colorado range 5.98
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.64-6.74
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.64-6.69
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.64-6.74
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.12-4.56
Northeast Colorado range 4.22-4.30
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.22-4.30
Cheyenne Wells 4.27
Southeast Colorado range 4.12-4.52
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.10-4.22
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.10-4.22
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.12-4.22
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 11 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.27-7.36
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 29 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.24-12.30
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 9.00-10.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 18.00-21.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants