CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Sep 30, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Sep 30, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 to 13 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.00-7.30
Northeast Colorado range 7.02-7.15
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.10-7.30
Cheyenne Wells 7.30
Southeast Colorado range 7.25-7.40
Southcentral Colorado range 6.29
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.03-7.08
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.03-7.05
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.03-7.08
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 12 to 13 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.22-5.42
Northeast Colorado range 4.36-4.60
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.22-4.72
Cheyenne Wells 4.35
Southeast Colorado range 4.57-4.17
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.31-4.67
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.31-4.36
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.37-4.67
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 21 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.18-7.27
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 37 to 52 lower.
Southwest NE range 12.01-12.03
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 7.25-8.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 19.00-20.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- POET set to open its cellulosic ethanol plant
- 'Plantibodies' drugs advance as big pharma stands aside
- Did we miss the boat on corn plant population in 2014?
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America