CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Sep 16, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Sep 16, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2-5 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.65-6.89
Northeast Colorado range 6.60-6.67
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.65-6.80
Cheyenne Wells 6.80
Southeast Colorado range 6.70-6.85
Southcentral Colorado range 5.79
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.58-6.66
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.58-6.65
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.58-6.66
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.57-6.22
Northeast Colorado range 4.41-5.00
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.37-5.37
Cheyenne Wells 4.62
Southeast Colorado range 4.70-4.97
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.67-5.17
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.67-5.17
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.70-4.87
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: steady to 37 lower
Southeast Colorado range 7.45-8.48
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 34 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.13-13.58
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 7.75-9.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 19.00-22.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Study shows scientists respected, but not trusted
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto