CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Sep 16, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Sep 16, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2-5 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.65-6.89
Northeast Colorado range 6.60-6.67
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.65-6.80
Cheyenne Wells 6.80
Southeast Colorado range 6.70-6.85
Southcentral Colorado range 5.79
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.58-6.66
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.58-6.65
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.58-6.66
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.57-6.22
Northeast Colorado range 4.41-5.00
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.37-5.37
Cheyenne Wells 4.62
Southeast Colorado range 4.70-4.97
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.67-5.17
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.67-5.17
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.70-4.87
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: steady to 37 lower
Southeast Colorado range 7.45-8.48
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 34 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.13-13.58
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 7.75-9.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 19.00-22.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Layco Declining Weight Blend System