CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Jul 17, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 17, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.98-7.13
Northeast Colorado range 6.73-7.05
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.88-6.98
Cheyenne Wells 6.98
Southeast Colorado range 6.92-6.98
Southcentral Colorado range 5.77
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.83-7.13
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.83-7.01
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.83-7.13
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.54-7.12
Northeast Colorado range 6.69-7.35
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.84-6.89
Cheyenne Wells 6.84
Southeast Colorado range 6.78-6.89
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.79-6.93
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.79-6.91
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.89-6.93
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: unevenly steady.
Southeast Colorado range 9.61-11.23
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 higher.
Southwest NE range 15.48-15.53
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 36.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center