CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Jul 10, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 10, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.99-7.09
Northeast Colorado range 6.75-7.01
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.84-7.04
Cheyenne Wells 7.04
Southeast Colorado range 6.99
Southcentral Colorado range 5.87
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.79-7.04
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.79-6.92
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.89-7.04
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.69-7.22
Northeast Colorado range 6.76-7.25
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.79-7.04
Cheyenne Wells 6.79
Southeast Colorado range 6.93-6.99
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.86-7.04
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.86-6.94
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.91-7.04
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 3 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 9.88-11.32
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 lower.
Southwest NE range 15.35-15.40
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 36.00-50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning