CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu May 16, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 16, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.19-7.34
Northeast Colorado range 6.69-7.06
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.04-7.16
Cheyenne Wells 7.16
Southeast Colorado range 7.19-7.23
Southcentral Colorado range 6.18
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.94-7.09
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.94-7.06
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.06-7.09
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 9 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.41-6.92
Northeast Colorado range 6.69-7.02
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.72-6.82
Cheyenne Wells 6.82
Southeast Colorado range 6.92-6.97
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.62-6.72
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.62-6.69
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.67-6.72
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 16 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.20-11.38
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 15 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.35-14.43
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 44.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?