CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Mar 07, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Mar 07, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 10 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.72-7.24
Northeast Colorado range 6.70-6.82
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.70-6.85
Cheyenne Wells 6.80
Southeast Colorado range 6.89-7.00
Southcentral Colorado range 5.89
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.75-6.95
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.75-6.84
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.84-6.95
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 to 3 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.91-7.26
Northeast Colorado range 6.93-7.21
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.01-7.08
Cheyenne Wells 7.08
Southeast Colorado range 7.29-7.34
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.88-6.97
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.89-6.95
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.88-6.97
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 3 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.98-12.07
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 8 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.19-14.35
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-42.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 22.00-25.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report