CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Jan 31, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 31, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 3 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.73-8.18
Northeast Colorado range 7.64-7.80
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.65-7.84
Cheyenne Wells 7.84
Southeast Colorado range 7.70-8.03
Southcentral Colorado range 7.01
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.72-7.88
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.72-7.81
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.83-7.88
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly steady to 1 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.26-7.71
Northeast Colorado range 7.30-7.55
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.43-7.53
Cheyenne Wells 7.53
Southeast Colorado range 7.73-7.78
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.28-7.41
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.28-7.33
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.28-7.41
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 2 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.79-12.88
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 7 to 9 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.03-14.16
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 37.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 38.00-41.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 GreeleyCO-LPSMNLS@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals