CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Dec 13, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 13, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.85-8.38
Northeast Colorado range 7.78-7.88
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.64-8.07
Cheyenne Wells 8.09
Southeast Colorado range 7.95-8.08
Southcentral Colorado range 7.26
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.78-7.93
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.78-7.93
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.88-7.93
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.97-7.55
Northeast Colorado range 7.03-7.28
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.16-7.32
Cheyenne Wells 7.32
Southeast Colorado range 7.53-7.58
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.02-7.10
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.03-7.08
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.02-7.10
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 11 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.42-12.50
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.07
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-37.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- $4.7M grant to study fruit genetics, development
- Monitoring corn and soybean consumption
- Seed coating materials market worth $1,426.78 million by 2019
- Major geopolitical trends to impact global agribusiness revealed
- Yara and CF Industries in financial talks
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre